Sailor Moon Mini-Mangas
Older mini-mangas follow the dub version while newer ones are completely Japanese version.
Cookies (January 2000)(moved from bottom)
the Cookies (October 2007)
-Final Mini Manga of ChibiChibi and the Cookies.
Watch Kittens Play (January 2008)
1. How the Sailor Senshi (Soldiers)' True Identities are Kept Secret.
2. How the Sailor Senshi (Soldiers) Activate Their Powers
3. How the Sailor Senshi (Soldiers) Are Able to Jump so High and So Far.
4. What's up with Sailor Senshi (Soldier)' Colored Fingernails?!
5. How Tuxedo Mask produce the hard and sharp Rose Darts? (will be posted in the near future)
6. How long do the Sailor Senshi (Soldiers)'s Transformations take?
7. Why did They End up in Japan Instead of Other Places over the World?
The real reason is that Naoko T. is Japanese and very familiar with her home city, Tokyo. That's why the SM series take place at Tokyo, Japan (except for SuperS movie I think which had German/Swiss setting).
8. Where do they keep their Transformations Pens, CPU, and other items?
9. Breakup of the Sailor Fuku (Suit) (ever wonder how they use bathrooms?)(June 2004)
10 What Happens to the Clothes while Transforming?(September 2004)
Note: This Mini-manga involves De-transformations based on Sailor Uranus's De-transformation scene in one SMS episode that has been omitted from the English dubs and that involves some nudity.