1. First, you need to find a glass board (or a large broken window piece with sanded edges to avoid any injury) or something transparent for you to draw on, and a light source.
2. Find a place for you to set the glass board over a light source.
3. Tape a blank paper on your pencil sketch. With help of a light souce, the pencil lines will be visible throught the blank paper.
4. Use an ink pen to trace the pencil lines on a blank paper.
5. When done inking, use a pencil to outline shadows as shown in the picture above.
All Done? Please Click on to proceed to the next step.